Sunday, September 5, 2010

Are you connected to the source?



Isn't it so cool to be connected to the source and connected to Jesus? Now there are days when I just want to sleep in or lay around a watch TV. But I’m rejoicing in the LORD because I am so tired I can’t see straight; i’m yawning every 42 seconds; but I still can’t wait to head to church to get my
praise on!


When I'm connected I drawn in and becomes natural to want to be in the place where folks meet to celebrate how awesome GOD IS! So even though I feel lazy sometimes; even though I may not want to go all the time; even though I may trip and fall while on my journey sometimes; I get back up get with the desire to I press on toward the mark of the prize of the high calling Jesus Christ! Philippians 3:314

I’m going to Dayspring church! www.Dayspringweb.org Where yaw going today?


No comments:

Post a Comment