Friday, September 3, 2010

Sport the Gray or paint them away!

That is the question for the day!

The gray hair appeal is sometimes referenced as the distinguished look. In fact, it has even been stated that sporting the gray is the look of the ages. I am very comfortable with that fact that with age my gray hair growth has been more than plentiful.

With that said; sometimes I want to change it up and get rid of the gray hair. On special occasions I pull out the hair color and get to painting all my gray hair away. All gone! That’s right! I look in the mirror and enjoy the look.

I will be enjoying and witnessing a most special occasion soon. My oldest daughter is getting married. Hmmm…let’s see. Do I sport the gray or paint them away? You tell me. What would you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment